Friday, February 8, 2013

Why I will never wear makeup without concealer!

That is me... looking like a raccoon. Here's what happened:

It's almost Springtime, which means I am working on getting my Springtime look together, which includes makeup. Somehow Twin had gotten 2 Total Beauty boxes through the mail about a week or two ago. I noticed it had roll-on shimmer, great for winter. Well, I didn't realize that it was dark, which really shouldn't be a problem for anyone, especially if they just add a little to their eyes, right? What I forgot to mention was that I forgot to put on concealer before putting on the shimmer. And since I hadn't been sleeping well previous to that day, dark circles were residing under my eyes. Without concealer, any dark eye shadow combined with dark circles can make anyone look like a raccoon. Add eye shimmer and you'll look like a raccoon at a disco!

People kept looking at me and I thought, "Do I have something in my teeth?" or "Is my bra strap showing?". One look in the mirror (in daylight, I might add), I was horrified at what I saw! One swipe of a moist towelette, and I just looked like an exhausted woman. Consider it a lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.