Check us out on social media!

It's been a manic Monday!


Generally I don't post about how my day is going because my days go pretty much okay from sunup to sundown. Today, however, did NOT start that way. Because the weather here in Texas has been super mild (70's as highs!), I woke up with a sore throat and a cough. I knew it was my sinuses but I didn't want to have to deal with them today as I had work to do. The morning continued with me going into the bedroom to find a wet purse and an even wetter phone. Somehow Brother, our Siamese, had knocked over my cup of water that was on the night stand into my purse.

I immediately took my phone out and started the whole drying process. I continued to freak out because I knew I couldn't afford a new phone right now. As I started pulling things from my purse, almost everything had gotten wet, except my pocket calendar, which had me baffled because everything was pretty much water-logged.

As I try to return my Monday to some normalcy, I am wondering as to what the rest of my Monday will be like! I know it's bad luck to say "What else can go wrong?" (Which is why I haven't exactly said that) but this hasn't exactly been a normal Monday for a long while!

How is your day going?


1 comment:

  1. Think positive! Mondays are Mondays accept them for what they are.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.