Check us out on social media!

Sneak Peek at Black Friday Ads!

Countdown to Black Friday 2012


Yep, there are only 32 days left until Black Friday begins! Since I wasn't as finished with Christmas shopping as I thought I was, this might be the first year ever that I go shopping on Black Friday. Ack! But these sneak peeks at some of this years Black Friday ads might help!

This year, Macy's is having a MEGA sale on kitchen items! Sales could be up to 50%!

Toys R Us has leaked their 2012 Big Toy Book. With the link, you can only view parts of it, but some sales include 25% OFF FAO Schwartz with coupon, saving 30% on select toys, and freebies.

Will you be shopping on Black Friday? Considering I won't get home until about 11pm on Thanksgiving night, I will be needing tons of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.