Oct 21, 2012

Sneak Peek at Black Friday Ads!

Countdown to Black Friday 2012


Yep, there are only 32 days left until Black Friday begins! Since I wasn't as finished with Christmas shopping as I thought I was, this might be the first year ever that I go shopping on Black Friday. Ack! But these sneak peeks at some of this years Black Friday ads might help!

This year, Macy's is having a MEGA sale on kitchen items! Sales could be up to 50%!

Toys R Us has leaked their 2012 Big Toy Book. With the link, you can only view parts of it, but some sales include 25% OFF FAO Schwartz with coupon, saving 30% on select toys, and freebies.

Will you be shopping on Black Friday? Considering I won't get home until about 11pm on Thanksgiving night, I will be needing tons of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.