Check us out on social media!

Hear the Eco Review

As I’ve said in a previous post, I’ve been on a Spring cleaning kick. Tables, windows, and even the walls are getting a nice scrub down. But I wanted something that was not only eco-friendly, but pet and person friendly as well. 

Thanks to Hear the Eco, I can now clean with green! Hear the Eco has products that help you think and live green! They actually hand-pick all of their products to make sure that they are all natural and eco-friendly so that they are safe for your family!

If you are looking to clean your bathroom this Spring, why not get their Biokleen Bac Out Bathroom Cleanser Spray? Not only does it clean and deodorize, it also removes mold and mildew stains without those harsh chemicals that can make sensitive people very sick! Cleaning the toilet bowl is not only a nasty job, but some of those cleaners are extremely potent while stinking up the house. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Toilet Bowl Cleaner actually cleans your toilet bowl while leaving a mild lavender scent!

Spring is also the time for gardening! I’m not much of a gardener, but I know that non-green fertilizer can not only be expensive, some of the chemicals can even harm your flowers and plants. Hear the Eco offers several choices for fertilizer, such as Neptune's Harvest Organic Kelp Meal Multi-Purpose Fertilizer, which contains minerals, carbohydrates and amino acids. 

If you’re looking to get those linens clean without those chemicals that can make someone itchy or even allergic, feel free to try the Biokleen Free & Clear Laundry Powder! It is fragrance free and it does not contain phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, or dyes/brighteners. So it is perfectly safe for those sheets, shirts, and even socks!

Hear the Eco also offers products such as all natural craft supplies, glass cleaners, organic reusable items, and 100% recycled plastic food prep/storage items! So if you’re looking for something safe for you, your family, and fur babies, why not give Hear the Eco a look?

You can find Hear the Eco on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.

BUY
You can purchase the Better Life what-EVER! All-Purpose Cleaner (2-pack) for $12.95.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I hate to admit that I have been a little lazy as far as major cleaning goes. Dust had been collecting on the top of my shelves, TV, and even my AC (which is a window unit). As an allergy sufferer, that is a big no-no! I even noticed that my windows and walls could use a new cleaning, so I was kind of avoiding that as well.



When I found out that I was going to be reviewing Better Life what-EVER All-Purpose Cleaner, I practically jumped for joy!  I would finally be able to get things cleaned without wheezing from whatever cleaner I would have picked up from the store. First off, it comes in a nice big 32oz spray bottle. It sprays in a nice even layer. It doesn’t shoot out all over the place, getting things wet that wasn’t meant to be cleaned. It didn’t smell bad at all, and it contains ZERO alcohol and none of those chemicals that make your skin all rashy.

Now onto how it performed. Somehow, some candle wax ended up on my nightstand but water couldn’t get it off. The cleaner got it off within a few scrubs! It didn’t rub off any veneer or leave any marks. It took off any schmootz that was on my walls without peeling the paint. Now my walls are a somewhat sparkly white! It also took off any tape residue that had somewhat appeared on my walls. 

As soon as I was done cleaning, Smokie (my 9-year-old Tortoiseshell cat) stopped by to check out the nightstand and even sniffed it. Since she didn’t do the kitty “stinky face”, I knew I had hit the jackpot with this cleaner!

Now, I just need to figure out what else needs cleaning!

I was NOT compensated for this review. I received FREE products from Hear the Eco to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.