Check us out on social media!

Decorating Irish for Cheap!

I will be the first to say that I am proudly Irish! Some ancestors on my Mom's side came from Ireland, which makes me excited that I have a reason to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)!



But I also love to decorate for the holiday, with green, white, and orange (since those are colors of the Irish flag). In fact, we already have the front door and bedroom ready for those Irish kisses! Here is one way to make a small statement without spending more than $10!

At Michaels, you will find some silk roses for 99 cents. They have green with gold glitter or like the one above, white with green glitter. I took that picture with my phone and it's currently my wallpaper on my phone. But we got 1 of each, and I stuck them in a semi-short vase, using pruning shears (I didn't have wire cutters) to cut off some extra stem.

Then I went in search of some bows. I did find some at Michaels, for only $4 each! I got 2, of course. One was a shimmery fabric with a tiny of clover garland wrapped around it. That one is on the front door. Then I got one with green and white plaid, which is currently tied under the shelf, where the vase is. Then I got 1 white candle and 1 green candle, to see the scene.

Since I already had the candles at home, it only cost me $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.