Mar 12, 2017

How do you recover? I use #Zaca Recovery Chewable!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received Zaca Recovery Chewables to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.


I enjoy a night out with the girls. I don't drink, but all that rich food with those different drinks, I sometimes wake up with a "fun" hangover the next morning. Or sometimes after a grueling workout, recovering from that is difficult. Some people reach for water, coffee, or sports drinks to get rid of that hazy feeling. Sure, it works but not for long.

Zaca is dedicated to help you bounce back from jetlag, a wild night out, or a hard work out with their Recovery Chewables.

Their Recovery Chewables helps with hydration, enhances your electrolytes, deals with your mental focus, and even includes an antioxidant boost. They're made with Japanese Raisin (which is believed to improve hangover symptoms and aid in liver detoxification), Prickly Pear, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, and L-Glutathion with a great berry flavor.

It's made with all natural ingredients, vegan, non-GMO certified!

Be sure to follow Zaca Life on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase Recovery Chewables or Recovery Patch (available in multiples of 6). Prices may vary.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I don't know about you, but even at my young age of 32, I still have a tough time recovering from a girl's night out (without drinking) or  a workout so tiring, I end up with a major headache. I usually grab a Powerade, but after a while, it just feels like I'm drinking flavored water.

So about a week or so ago, I had a girl's night out. I didn't drink but the fun and revelry left me feeling a bit exhausted and like I had a hangover the next morning. I had a conference call and a training session the next morning. I needed help!

I received 6 packets (with 2 tablets each) of Zaca Recovery Chewables and took 1 packet, as directed. Much to my surprise, it had a very delightful berry taste! I can't say that I noticed a difference immediately, because I didn't. But a few hours later, I noticed that the "foggy head" feeling was starting to slowly go away. I was able to focus more on what needed to be done than worry about when I was able to get a nap in.

I might start carrying them around for those wild and crazy girl's nights and hard workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.