Feb 22, 2017

#LaughingGiraffeOrganics #Snakaroons make for great #organic snacking!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received FREE Snakaroos from The Laughing Giraffe to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.


The other day, we talked about snacks and how you can still snack healthy without worrying about what it could be doing to your waistline. What we didn't talk about was snacking on delicious foods that aren't filled with tons of unhealthy ingredients.

The good thing about Laughing Giraffe Organics is that they offer a line of organic, gluten-free, raw, and vegan granola and snakaroons that only include wholesome ingredients like agave nectar, organic coconut, organic cacao, organic nuts - and those are just a few of the ingredients in their impressive Snakarolas and Snakaroons.

If you're looking for a snack that the whole family can enjoy, they do have Snakaroon Family Packs available in Chocolate, Lemon, and Vanilla. If you want to include these sweet treats in lunch bags, don't forget to pick up a few snack packs, which are available as well.

You can also find a wide variety of fruits, nuts, and seeds including organic mulberries, organic dried dragon fruit, and organic cacaoa nibs available in different sizes including 4oz and 8oz bags.

Be sure to follow Laughing Giraffe Organics on Facebook and Twitter for organic and raw food goodness!

BUY
You can purchase Salted Caramel Snakaroons and Chocolate Snakaroons on their website. Prices may vary, depending on the size purchased.

WHAT I THOUGHT
I'm a snacker. Sweet treats are my kryptonite. But I'm also training for a 5K so I try to eat healthy snacks when I can. Sometimes, the craving for something sweet is so strong, I can't help myself. When I look for a healthy sweet snack, I generally want something that has real organic ingredients but still tastes delicious.

I won't lie - Laughing Giraffe's Snakaroons fit that bill! I was able to try their Salted Caramel Snakaroons and their Chocolate Snakaroons.

My first bite was of the Salted Caramel, and on my goodness, the coconut-y taste, the salty and sweet was perfectly balanced, and believe it or not, it gave me energy to fuel whatever work out I had planned (which involved climbing 88 steps ranging in height). When I got back, I felt like I deserved 2 more. Okay, 3. My other loved these, as she is a diabetic and really can't have a lot of refined sugar.



Being a chocoholic, I was saving the Chocolate Snakaroons for last. It was like having a dense chocolate coconut cake but without all that sugar and having to bake the cake. It was probably one of my favorites. There's a few left in the fridge and I have already claimed those as mine.

I will say this thought - they are addicting! If you're a fan of coconut and organic foods, I suggest you give these a try. They're great for when you're on the go and want a healthy sweet snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.