Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hey, It's Okay!

We're back with the ever popular "Hey, It's Okay", where we discuss what we're totally fine with that happened during the week.

We're not bothered by...

Being a zombie in the morning. (Seriously, even as I know I start early morning training for my first 5K in May, mornings are not for me. A friend asked why I was up early one morning - work or work out? My response was that I can hardly function at that time.)

Skipping a day of laundry, even if you know that it's all you will be doing the next day. (Sometimes I wish the laundry would wash, dry, and fold itself.)


Ignoring a text as you fall asleep and feeling horribly guilty about it the next day. (The same would go for if I get a text as I was waking up. My brain can't comprehend basic motor skills at those moments.)

Avoiding Valentine's Day like the plague. (Some people call it Singles Awareness Day. I call it "Waiting For Discount Chocolate Day". Single and discount chocolate? Sign me up!)

Lastly, it's completely fine to have gray hairs! (At 32, I already have gray hairs. At first, I kind of freaked out but now, I have no problem with them. I embrace my glittery highlights!)

What's okay with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.