Aug 11, 2016

Goodbye $40 Phone...


I have come to the realization that I must say goodbye to the $40 T-Mobile CoolPad Rogue I bought in December. I should have known better than to buy such a cheap phone, but the phone I had at the moment was on its last legs and wouldn't even have lasted another month.

So when I was looking at phones, I thought, "Great. I'll get something cheap that might last me a while.". I was wrong. So very wrong. I bought it in December, now it's August, and I have to buy a new phone. It no longer charges properly, it's constantly freezing, and my apps either go haywire or stop working altogether.

So I am in the market for a new phone. Any ideas on a phone that could handle the life a blogger but also a Pokemon Go player without worrying about the things I currently worry about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.