Aug 14, 2016

Fall #AhSleep4U Naturally!

I was compensated for this post. I received a FREE product to review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ. Consult with a physician before starting any new medications or regimen.





I suffer from bouts of insomnia. Either my brain won't shut up or I just have trouble not only falling asleep, but staying asleep.

Originally developed by MHF Health founder, Dr. Tracy Sands, AhSleep was meant to help patience in addictive recovery treatment who suffered from insomnia. Because of its success, it is now being offered to the public for the first time!


Most people with constant sleep problems can be critically low in the hormones and brain neurotransmitters that help regulate normal sleep. AhSleep is formulated specifically to address the body's chemical shortages to help reduce difficulty falling and staying asleep.

All-natural, non-addictive, and safe to take with most prescriptions (check with a doctor first), AhSleep is a great alternative to traditional sleep medications that often cause that annoying "hangover" feeling the next morning.

Who's ready to get a better night's sleep? I am!

Be sure to follow AhSleep on Facebook.

BUY
Save 15% on your purchase with the code AhSleep.


WHAT I THOUGHT

Like I said, I suffer from bouts of insomnia. Most of the time, however, I just have trouble falling and staying asleep. So I end up waking up at 4 in the morning and that only leaves me a few more hours of sleep before I have to get up. I am so tired in the morning, I feel like a zombie.

I've tried OTC sleep medications, but the "hangover" the next morning made me realize that it wasn't worth it so I decided to just forget OTC sleep medicines altogether, and go back to sleeping crappy.

I was a little apprehensive about trying AhSleep, wondering if it would give me a sleep hangover.

The short answer? Nope! I fell asleep within 30 minutes of taking it and slept beautifully. No hangover in the morning, and I felt so rested. As I continued taking it, I noticed that my body started to get back on a regular sleep schedule. I no longer wake up feeling exhausted, and I generally sleep through the night (minus a few nights).

Yeah, I like AhSleep. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.