Jun 27, 2016

Goodbye mosquitoes! Hello Mosquito #Band!


I was NOT compensated for this post. I received a FREE Protective Mosquito Repellent Kit to facilitate this review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.
I hate mosquitoes. I don't know why, but they seem to gravitate towards me. I would use mosquito repellent spray, but the smell is too much for me. (Not to mention that it makes me sneeze.)

BugOut offers a Protective Mosquito Repellent Kit  on Amazon that is for both kids and adults! The kit includes 10 Premium All Natural Mosquito Repellent Superbands and Insect Repellent Wipes (2 towelettes in each package).

The Premium All Natural Mosquito Repellent Superbands are DEET-free, all natural and non-toxic. They are infused with a blend of natural insect repelling oils. The coolest thing is not only is it repel mosquitoes and other insects for up to 200 hours, it can be used for tons of indoor and outdoor activities like hiking, golfing, fishing, and even playing soccer!

The Insect Repellent Wipes are also DEET-free, and great for those that don't want to use mosquito repellent sprays that have DEET.

As an added bonus, you will also receive a FREE Mosquito Protection eBook that covers mosquito facts and how to protect you and your family from Zike and West Nile! 

You can purchase the Protective Mosquito Repellent Kit for only $13.99 on Amazon and it comes with FREE shipping! 

If you plan on being outside a lot this summer, I highly suggest picking this up!

WHAT I THOUGHT

As I said earlier, mosquitoes love me. I don't use sprays because they make me sneeze and I can't handle the smell. But I've heard of people using mosquito repelling bands, but they were still getting bitten. I was a little nervous using the Protective Mosquito Repelling Superbands, but I had nothing to lose, except finding a few new bites when I got home. 

At first glance, it looked like a stretchy bracelet. Luckily, they didn't have that weird feeling you would have with sprays or other mosquito wristbands. It didn't have an overpowering scent at all, and I wore it with almost no irritation. Those things work! No bugs of the flying kind came near me. When I got home, I had zero bites, and a new sense of "Haha! Take that, mosquitoes!"! 24 hours later, the band still works like a charm.

Now, the only problem I came across happened another evening when I decided to wear one on both wrists for extra protection, since it seemed that area I was going to a place that was known to have quite a few mosquitoes (but I couldn't avoid going). A few minutes after wearing it, I noticed a slight irritation on my right wrist. So I took it off, and the irritation promptly went away. I don't know why my left wrist had no problem and my right did, but I didn't even need the extra protection.

The Protective Mosquito Repelling Superbands should last me all summer - hopefully!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.