Mar 21, 2016

Get affordable apparel at #Apparelnbags!

I was NOT compensated for this post. I received a FREE Sport-Tek LST350 Ladies Competitor Tee by Port Authority from ApparelnBags.com to faciliate this review. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Your experience may differ.
When it comes to buying clothes, we call can't afford $100 shirts or pants and $300 shoes. I know I can't so I try to find high quality clothes at a low price.

Apparelnbags.com offers great fashions and accessories at great prices! From men's styles to women's styles to even plus size, have a variety of styles that fit everyone's budget. Girls and boys can even step out in style at a low price. I think little girls every where would get a kick out of the Gildan Tie-Dyes 74B Tear Drop Tie-Dye Tee, which starts out at $9.00!

Since it's springtime (and almost summer), a lot of people are focusing on fitness and getting more active. If this sounds like you, they have athletic wear and accessories that are super affordable! The Bella + Canvas 3480 Unisex Jersey Tank (which starts at $5.12 for most sizes) is great for working out in hot temperatures. It looks so comfortable, I may have to pick up a couple of them.

It's still frigid in a lot of places, even though it's almost April. Winter just doesn't want to go away! If you're like me, you like to have different options when it comes to coats and jackets, especially if you want one that works with the outfit you have on. It might be comfortable but my sky blue hoodie doesn't exactly go with a pretty dress. They offer over 1000 outer wear items that fit whatever style you have. How chic is the Tri Mountain Gold JL2930 Calista Womens Suede Jacket Printed Lining? At only $36.18 each, it's a steal as well! (It also reminds me of that Seinfeld episode.)

Since I need a lot of new clothes thanks to the weight I'm losing, I know where I'm shopping!

Be sure to follow ApparelnBags.com on Facebook and Twitter.

BUY
You can purchase the Sport-Tek LST350 Ladies Competitor Tee by Port Authority starting at $6.38 for the smaller sizes.

WHAT I THOUGHT
After a walk. Ignore my expression - I forgot my sunglasses at home!
I've been looking for workout/walking/running clothes since the shirts I currently have are really baggy and they kind of get in the way when I'm either walking or running. I needed something that didn't hang on me like a wind sail and would still be breathable.

When I found out I would be reviewing Sport-Tek LST350 Ladies Competitor Tee by Port Authority from ApparelnBags.com, I rearranged my schedule so I could try it out that day. Seriously!

I chose Kelly Green simply because I like green and it helps me be seen on cloudy day or when I'm walking/running in the evening. At first look, it looks like it would be small. But to my surprise, it was very stretchy and fit perfectly. It wasn't too tight, and it didn't crease like other shirts I have. It was super comfortable! (I started wearing it hours before I even went walking.)

As far as comfort when exercising, it breathed well. I didn't get as hot or sticky thanks to the moisture-wicking. The removable tag is great because I hate when I'm running and feel that itch of the tag. It's my new workout shirt!

Yep - I think I'll pick up a few more in different colors. The Texas Orange looks nice! (Of course a Texas girl has go for something that has the word "Texas" in the description. Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.