Jul 20, 2015

Asking for help is difficult...


UPDATE: A family member has donated the money we need. Thanks to everyone who sent their well wishes and prayers. We truly appreciate it!

When it became 2015, I had great ideas and plans for the year. Heck, the year started off on a good note. But then May came around, and our whole world changed - for the worse.

My mother was hospitalized for a week and my father lost his job. While my mother has since recovered, our financial situation, unfortunately, hasn't. We used every available program to us, but have exhausted all other resources available. We hate to ask for help, since we're pretty private, but we have no other options. It's either get help or sink to the bottom.

I don't like asking for help. But I have to swallow my pride, and accept the fact that if we do nothing, things will get worse.

I hope you can help, and remember that no amount is too small.

If you would like to help, please visit http://bit.ly/1HLddQE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Anything you would like to say?

Please be kind to others. Debates are okay, but do not attack anyone. Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.