Have Zhena's Slim Me Tea & be healthy too!


I am a big tea drinker. I live in Texas, where the house-wine of the south is sweet iced tea! But when you're trying to lose weight, all of that sugar really doesn't help. It's mighty delicious, but a diet-buster!

Zhena's Slim Me Tea is the best of both worlds - delicious tea and it's healthy for you! Zhena's Slim Me Tea is like natural weight-loss in every cup with 10 natural ingredients that help promote natural weight-loss, including green tea, juniper and dandelion, milk thistle, green coffee, raspberry ketone, Irvingia gabonensis, senna, and Garcinia Cambogia.

Each tin canister is a month supply with 30 tea bags. Zhena's Slim Me Tea comes in 4 delicious flavors like Cranberry Ginger, Peach Vanilla, Superfruit Mixed Berry, and Raspberry Mint. To use them, you can steep them in a variety of ways. It's all a matter of preference. But I've heard that some people fill a 1-liter bottle with water and just pop one in the bottle and drink on it through out the day. (Like I said, it is all a matter of how you prefer your tea steeped.)

Like anything, your true weight loss goals can be accomplished with motivation and hard work. But if you're anything like me, there is nothing wrong with getting a little help from something healthy yet delicious!

(By the way, the Cranberry Ginger flavor sounds yummy!)

You can buy Zhena's Slim Me Tea on their website. While you're at it, be sure to check out the other great teas that Zhena's has! I might have to get some soon. Told you I loved tea!

Be sure to follow Zhena's on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Giveaway
Who else loves tea but wants something a little healthier? Raise your hands! Thanks to the generous folks at Zhena's, two(2) winners will each receive a 3-month supply (which is about 3 canisters) of Zhena's Slim Me teas in their choice of flavors! Enter below. Good luck!





36 comments:

  1. I love green tea with lemon and honey most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love tea! If I had to choose between tea and coffee, I'd always choose tea. My favorite type of tea would have to be Tazo Passion Tea, it's so delicious!
    mandaenjoy(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Iced tea is a southern staple, we drink it cold and hot. I love it with lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I drink tea. I like blueberry flavored tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drink tea. My favorite kind is oolong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometimes i drink tea if it helps me to loose weight i might drink more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drink tea all the time, hot and cold. I especially like mint and raspberry teas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a big tea drinker but I do like dandelion tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I drink tea often and it's usually green tea.

    Love3570@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I drink a lot of tea my favorite is peppermint followed by earl grey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, we drink green tea every day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I drink a peach herbal tea! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I drink a variety of teas, but MOSTLY I drink green teas... 'Prince of Peace' brand green tea has been a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like unadulterated teas. Not too picky, but I lean toward green & white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I drink tea on a regular basis. Plain old green tea is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'd like to try the peach vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. I drink tea about 5 times a day... green tea is my favorite. I drink it so much I'm about 90% sure that's what caused me to become anemic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I <3 tea! I drink a lot of Chai, Rooibos and Green tea. I just love tea, can't say that I have a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lovvvvveee Zhena's Gypsy teas! I've never tried their slim me teas, and would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm from the south and we like out tea...Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I prefer ginger peach tea.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I drink Sleepy Time tea. Its my relaxing treat to myself!
    mrsbrockavich48 (at)gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I stopped drinking tea for a while but I want to start drinking it again

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite tea is iced peach sweet tea.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sometimes I will drink tea if my throat hurts. Usually a fruity kind.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I drink a lot of tea my favorite is peppermint followed by earl grey.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love constant comment! So good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.